Monday, July 9, 2007

SFV Bike RaceWay • Nearby NoHo VIEWS • SORRY NOHO, we are not the only DOWNTOWN... some views of down there...

.
.
SFV NEARBY RACEWAY
the Encino VELODROME
By Louis Elovitz
Digital Journalist












While I was trying to be a CARBON NEUTRAL
as all those "all knowers" by driving around for
absolutely no reason at all I followed the signs
saying Encino Velodrome. I knew there was
one that was built for the 1984 Olympics, and
that is in Domingez Hills yet did not know our
Valley had one. Even though it was locked up
this late afternoon, I took some shots as I could.







.
.








clicpicz∆2enlarge



Nearby NoHo Movie Ware
in SUN VALLEY





.
.
















On one of my "avoid traffic routes" on the way
between the SFV & Crescenta Valleys, I pass
this interesting warehouse. It was once used
by Disney, and still is a prop house. There's
a breaking apart Trojan Horse and as shown
here, a large FIST and HORSEHEAD.





























TWO (2) OTHER
DOWNTOWNS...
some views of down there...

By Louis Elovitz
Digital Journalist

We ( Nohoians ) are not the only
DownTowns around, why there
is ChinaTown and Civic Center
the O.G. DownTown




L.A. in background

ChinaTown in front.


clicpics∆2enlarge















"FELIX. FELIX. FELIX CHEVROLET 2 BLOCKS
OFF THE HARBOR FREEWAY, FELIX CHEVROLET"

. .

.
.

No comments: