Thursday, May 17, 2007

Welcome to NoHo Times

As some of you know, I have a little experience with blogging. In November, I returned to my hometown of North Hollywood and finally, after years of wanting to, have made a home here in the center of the NoHo Arts District in Downtown North Hollywood.

It only seemed natural that I create a blog about our piece of real estate here in the San Fernando Valley. I want to create a forum for those who live, work and play in NoHo and give us a spot to tell the rest of the world all about us.

And by the way, don't expect to see that old, dead Republican Mayor around here. This is a different place and he has his empire to run anyway. The Downtown NoHo Times is a kinder, gentler place with a kinder, gentler guy running the show (though we will fight for our town to the death!) and his brand of snark probably won't do here. (Of course, I reserve the right to steal from the Mayor where appropriate.)

Enjoy! And do keep in touch!

No comments: