Thursday, June 26, 2008

NOHO moves to SUNLAND TUJUNGA !

.
.

.• Valley Village is in SUNLAND ?






Sunland is in Valley Village ?
WHAT ??
is going on ...

O.K. I DID FIND SOME INFO-

The former Mortuary and recently an Adult Day Care Center,
will be adding space and renovating to be a City run Adult Day
Care Center AND after school for special education students...

I STILL DO NOT KNOW
why the "Valley Village" moniker...
















Is this Valley Village
( BY THE WAY, originally NoHo ).

Is that NoHo Park?
Ummmm, No it is Sunland Park.
Then, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ...















YOU are CONFUSED, me too ?
The building being renovated across
from SUNLAND PARK had been
a Mortuary for many years, and recently was
a small private school.
AND this IS in SUNLAND.

Obviously there is going an
" ACTIVITY CENTER ",
and again,
WHAT IS " THAT " ?

( by the way I have NOT found any info
about this on the internet, yet I see
it is ''4 kids', anyway I'll be on my quest

using the 'phone' to find out more )

No comments: